Sunday, April 10, 2011

Where do you find...

inspiration when presented with a challenge?  Let's check out some of the magazines that I have been browsing through.


But nothing jumped out at me so I went to my studio bookshelf and thought I might find something that would get the ideas flowing.

That was the first shelf and then I went on to the second shelf

 
Aahh!  These look like they might stir the imagination. 


Looks like I have some reading to do.  Then some playing to come up with a way to meet a "games" challenge.  Hmmm things are starting to percolate...

4 comments:

Vicki Miller said...

This would have been a geat post for our site, renate. Glad to see we are all thinking in differnet ways.

Gina said...

I see lots of familiar titles but you're way ahead of me on the book collection! Reading and browsing does spur the 'what if?'....

What Comes Next? said...

Wow! I had no idea you had such a fabulous library! I know where I'm going the next time I need to browse. I look for inspiration around me - nature, people watching, and then checking out what my husband has been taking pictures of.

JB said...

Yes, this would have been an excellent post for our group blog. You are also way ahead of me!!