Sunday, March 25, 2012

This is the last one

that I have to work on for my Guild's round robin. 

If you remember I worked on several others and posted about mine here, Louise's here and Janet's here. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of Gladys's.   I also worked on Mary's block which I posted about here.  On this one, Bonnie's, I added the last round and will present it at our Guild meeting.   I'd show you what I did on this one, but the reveal for these RRs is this Friday.   If I get permission from my group, I'll post the finished quilt tops on March 31 so that you can see how they all turned out, including mine.  I'm excited to see the results of my group's work on these.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Beautiful block! And congratulations on your win from the Fat Quarter Shop! Have a great weekend!