Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Last minute gifts

I just finished up some last minute gifts and because the recipients don't browse the internet, I can show them to you here.

These two potholders are going to a family friend.  Aren't they just "chicky"?

Not my design though.  They were a little pattern gifted at a recent retreat.  The pattern came from a shop in Pritchard, British Columbia.  The shop (Diversity Quilting) doesn't have a web presence, but it's the neatest little shop in the woods, off the beaten path, and the owner Dianne is always welcoming.


These place mats are going to that same family friend this afternoon.  I have another set (still need the binding) for my neighbour who is always ready to help with anything related to keeping my gardening hardware and vehicles in good running order, and who is always available for a trip to the local fish and chip restaurant.

Hope your last minute gifts are at the finished stage and ready for wrapping!

No comments: