Monday, February 9, 2015

Begin WIP reduction

Like so many other quilters I found my self tripping over fabric on the floor, the cutting table, the sewing machine table and on every available shelf.  Time to "deal with it" to some degree.

After making a quilt for a family member, my step-mother had sufficient pieced blocks and fabric left over that I managed to get them off the table by piecing this lap quilt.  It's rather simple with just 9-patches and setting blocks, but it will keep someone cozy.


It's all pinned and ready for some free motion quilting.  That cleared the cutting table.   Now for the next thing to begin.

2 comments:

Vicki Miller said...

I love the colours in this. Good on you for a finish!

What Comes Next? said...

Simple is good! It feels good to have a finish and to clear some space, doesn't it!?